Through my Tatitlek heritage, I am empowered to decide my future.
TCC, A JOINT VENTURE
Welcome, we are glad you’re interested in employment with Tatitlek, Chenega, Chugach!
Specialized training, equipment skills and technical understanding are required for providing this important environmental, safety and hazard mitigation vocation.
While the TCC application process requires time and effort upfront, Shareholder Services is here to support every step of the way!
Getting the process started requires a few simple steps:
1. Complete the application via the Shareholder Portal – Can be completed in as little as 15 minutes!
2. Provide DMV driving record
All costs for this step are covered by TTC.
1. Obtain Proof of Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Certification, also known as
HAZWOPER, via National HAZWOPER Association
2. Apply and obtain the Transportation Worker Identification Credential, also known as TWIC®, via the
Transportation Security Administration
3. Create a resume – Don’t worry, if you don’t already have one, we can help!
Compile and submit the following completed materials:
- Driving Record
- HAZWOPER Certification
- TWIC Card
While Step Two is taking place, the hiring support team is determining what levels of employment are available with TCC.
Standby for an open position.
Congratulations - You’ve made it!
The Tatitlek Corporation is also here to help with housing and relocation to Valdez, AK. Up to a $1,000 stipend may be provided directly to the leasing company in addition to up to $2,500 for moving expenses such as charter board, gas, UHaul rental.
© 2022 Copper Mountain Foundation. All rights reserved.